Holistic Condition Monitoring Services
by Kongsberg Maritime AS
Health Management is a suite of holistic condition monitoring services that leverages Kongsberg Maritime’s deep product knowledge and expertise to help our customers improve operational predictability and maintenance planning.
KONGSBERG’s Condition Monitoring Solutions are applicable for all vessels types.
Why choose this solution
Reduce risk of
Improve Sustainability Profile
SEE IT IN ACTION
- Scandlines vessel M/V Copenhagen was operating in peak season when Health Management detected an early onset bearing defect on their Azipull thrusters
- Product experts advised the crew to reduce the load on the affected thruster, but the vessel could otherwise continue operating
- M/V Copenhagen operated without disruption throughout peak season
- maintenance intervention planned for the scheduled off-hire event, with spare parts and service ordered in advance to allow efficient maintenance execution and minimising vessel off-hire time.
High-speed Rotating Machinery
- Available for Kongsberg Maritime Propulsion machinery
- Available for 3rd party Propulsion, Power Generation and Auxiliary Machinery
- Condition-based Maintenance (CBM) regimes supporting sustainable lifecycle solutions
- Predictive Maintenance through Thruster Remaining Useful Life (RUL)