- Real-time continuous demand management and EV-charge loads enabling utilities to handle EV-charging without grid upgrades.
- Lets you handle 5X as many electric vehicle charges compared to no demand side management.
- Tailored to your choice of infrastructure and business models; demand side management through charging stations, smart home and buildings or to communicating with EV’s directly.
- Support both local and global decision support systems.
- The electric vehicle is the only new load to enter the electricity system in decades. Using eSmarts Connected Vehicle product suite, utilities, aggregators and building owners can optimize power output in V2H, V2B and V2G enviroments.
- By using active real-time demand side management, faster charging creates a more flexibility, more efficient system.
eSmart Systems develops digital intelligence for the energy industry and smart communities. The company is based on more than 20 years of international experience in establishing and operating knowledge based, leading IT and energy related companies targeting global markets.