KONGSBERG real-time models, using K-Spice® and LedaFlow®, utilize available sensors in subsea and topside systems to gain a full picture of production along with predictive calculations. Access to the data and a current dynamic model assist in decision support, avoiding potential problems and contributing to your operation’s optimal
production and performance.
In addition to the real-time model these systems provide a look-ahead mode, where it is possible to predict what will happen in the future with the present operation, and a planning mode, where the operators can plan future operations.
• A 24/7 fow assurance model that is always in-sync with the feld conditions
• Automatically monitors and returns feedback on future problems
• Plans future operations
• Smart Applications to meet operational challenges
! Hydrate/wax formation margin prediction
! Cool down time monitoring
! Slug/pig tracking
! Chemical injection monitoring
! Holdup monitoring
! Corrosion/erosion monitoring
! Leak monitoring
! Composition tracking
• Optimize operating procedures such as well start-up and shut-down time with minimal use of chemicals and inhibitors
• Implement efective liquid management and slugging avoidance, warnings of wax and hydrate formation conditions, and estimations of erosion and corrosion rates
• Give Operators, Production Engineers, and Maintenance Engineers the information to make safer and better decisions
• Understand your Process better, improve process familiarization and training
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within the internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, maritime simulation, automation and autonomous operations. Kongsberg Digital is one of three business areas of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense, and aerospace.