Gain a competitive edge with always-on access to your equipment data and the ability to act in real time, powered by KVH Watch and the only global maritime HTS VSAT network.
KVH Watch Delivers Two Modes for IoT Connectivity
Watch Flow. 24/7 machine-to-machine data delivery
- Uses dedicated ship-to-shore bandwidth for data transfer
- Delivers data from manufacturer's onboard edge device to manufacturer's IoT application
- Offers an ideal connectivity solution for manufacturers with their own IoT platform
Watch Intervention. On-demand, high-speed sessions
- Enables real-time video, voice, and text chat for remote support sessions with data speeds as fast as 10/3 Mbps
- Provides remote access to equipment control applications
- Supports troubleshooting, equipment configuration, file transfers, and application updates
Dedicated IoT connectivity via the No. 1 maritime VSAT network
24/7/365 machine-to-machine data transfer
On-demand streaming connections for real-time video, voice, and remote tech support sessions
Compatible with IoT platforms of choice
No equipment to buy or install, no maintenance costs
IoT Connectivity as a Service
All-inclusive, No Commitment, No Maintenance Costs
KVH Watch is the first and only IoT Connectivity as a Service solution based on a global Ku-band VSAT network:
- Eliminate the need for CAPEX – no equipment to buy or install
- Pay only for your IoT connectivity service subscription
- Plans start as low as $99/month
- Zero installation and maintenance costs or responsibilities for the life of the subscription
The Fastest Global Connectivity
Watch Flow and Watch Intervention are delivered worldwide on the No .1 maritime VSAT network with data speeds as fast as 10/3 Mbps (down/up).
Designed for Cybersecurity
Completely isolated from the vessel's communications system, KVH Watch includes a dedicated LAN, supports manufacturer VPNs, and includes multifactor authentication for remote access control.
About the solution
KVH Watch is a proven IoT connectivity solution. It is already being used to deliver performance data on 150+ data channels every day to power proactive monitoring and rapid resolution on thousands of VSAT terminals fielded aboard vessels worldwide.
KVH Industries, Inc., is the world’s leading manufacturer of maritime VSAT equipment and the operator of the No. 1 global marine Ku-band VSAT network.